[nabs-l] Need help turning dream into reality

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 06:03:35 UTC 2017

Hello federation family,
My name is shikha desai, and i am a senior at Georgia State University. My major is social work. My dream is to get my master degree in social work in Marylamd. I have found out that salsberry university, morgan state, and university of Maryland are the three colleges in Marylamd which offer a MSW. The problem is that these three colleges are super expensive. Should I still apply for these schools? Or should i listen to my parents and get my msw at the same college that i am currently attending? I am not sure what to do because I just got a new vr counselor and I don't think vr will pay for grad school. My parents want me to go to grad school at the school i am currently attending so they can help me. I don't know how I will be able to pay for grad school if i do get accepted to one of the colleges in Marylamd. Sorry for the long message.
Thanks,
Shikha.