[nabs-l] LSAT help

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:58:14 UTC 2017

Hi Syed,
I had an accommodation for scrap paper with the logic games. I made diagrams
with my perkins brailler on the scrap paper, like spatial tables and such.
Basically I read the books on bookshare (highly recommend Princeton review)
and adapted them to work for me. If you want to talk off list I'm happy to
go into it more. Don't be afraid of the logic games section. They're the
most fun part of the test!
Jameyanne