[nabs-l] NABS Notes for the month of May

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Thu Jun 1 05:11:57 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS,

Here are the NABS Notes for the month of May. Please take time to read this months NABS Notes as there are links to preregister for national convention, preregistration for the NABS business meeting, and lots of information regarding our state student divisions. If you are attending the national convention we ask that you preregister for everything you can as it will speed up the process and get things started on time. Thank you for all that you do in building a federation along side of the NABS board.

We are also very excited to announce that Lindsey Fritz from Wisconsin made the highest bid in our first ever online silent auction at $250.00! Lindsey and three individuals of her choice will have some fun at Sea World during the national convention with the 4 tickets she has bid on! Congratulations Lindsey and thank you for your participation and support.

If you have any questions or comments please reach out to Bryan at:
bjduarte at asu.edu <mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu>

http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-month-may <http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-month-may>

Bryan Duarte | software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
Alliance for Person-centered Accessible Technology IGERT Fellow
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President