[nabs-l] Question for Anyone Who Gets Their Books Scanned by DSS

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 2 00:32:36 UTC 2017

Hi Vejas,

The DSS office at my college got the scanned books on CD for me from
scanning companies. Sometimes, there were mistakes. If there was mistake
like "part Il" instead of "Part II," for example, i I could reason it out.
The way I worked around mistakes was, I pasted the document into a Word
document and edited it accordingly. I don't think it's appropriate to ask
DSS to proofread the print book against the scanned ttexts.

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net