[nabs-l] Question for Anyone Who Gets Their Books Scanned by DSS

Rock Chick17 veegaspa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 01:38:22 UTC 2017

I haven't had that problem, but I don't think it is unreasonable to ask them to proofread it. You should be able to get a book and be 100% confident that you will be able to read everything, so I think asking them should not be an issue.
 Good luck!
Best,
Vee Gaspa

Vee Gaspa
New Jersey Association of Blind Students, President
National Association of Blind Students, board member
Intern, National Federation of the Blind
Phone, 410-659-9314 ext-2525