[nabs-l] Human Biology course assignments using Mindtap, and JAWS or NVDA?

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 11:34:30 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I am planning to enroll in a human biology course through my university, and
Mindtap is used for some of the course assignments. Has anyone taken a human
biology course using Mindtap with JAWS or NVDA? If so, what was your
experience? Any positives or areas of concern would be appreciated. Looking
at the course schedule, I have alternative assignments in mind, and I'll be
reaching out to the DSS office shortly. However, I wanted to exhaust all
resources in advance, before requesting alternative assignments.

Thanks for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes, Miranda