[nabs-l] The NFB of Texas Scholarship Program is live!!!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sat Jun 3 04:30:39 UTC 2017

Fellow students,
 Great news!!! the National Federation of the Blind of Texas Scholarship
 Program has gone live! So, if you are interested in winning free money
 and I know you are, I highly encourage you to apply. We are once
again awarding 5 scholarships to students that are attending College
in Texas in the fall.

 The Application link for the Scholarship program is below:

https://www.nfbtx.org/scholarships.php

Warm regards and good luck!

Jonathan Franks BSW
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students
Graduate Student
MSW Program
Texas State University

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.