[nabs-l] NABS mentoring program closes June 15! Act now!

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 16:27:56 UTC 2017

Students!

We are now only a month away from the start of our  National Convention! As exciting as this time can be, I also know first hand how nerve-wracking going into convention can be! We are so excited to have our mentoring program back! If you are new to our movement, want to get to know more of what our organization offers, want to meet great friends, or are just generally curious about what having a mentor can do for you, I highly recommend applying!

If you have been in the federation for a while and are interested in taking a student under your wing to show them all of the greatness that the NFB has to offer, apply to be a mentor!

We will work to the best of our ability to pair mentors and mentees up to suit their individual needs, but because this will take some time to do, applications will close on June 15, which is in 10 short days!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me, Chelsea Peahl, at  chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com, or Cody Beardslee at cody.beardslee at gmail.com!

This link will take you to the mentee application.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfN9dDQ0ZgdNKdMxodPkf1sfpeJc9Fv9nQjbCsGnqmau34iXw/viewform?usp=sf_link

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/zcXyDI33kaoBbzSU13MY-3wbwWfVeB4Ebb88z6xZJMBa9DCKO0RC8W9PRAsqHqlnLdY=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfN9dDQ0ZgdNKdMxodPkf1sfpeJc9Fv9nQjbCsGnqmau34iXw/viewform?usp=sf_link>

2017 NABS MENTORING PROGRAM<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfN9dDQ0ZgdNKdMxodPkf1sfpeJc9Fv9nQjbCsGnqmau34iXw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
docs.google.com
Mentee Application

This link will take you to the mentor application! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPMEotBF9M94NcPoqJka7o7_WSwdJqVQUUmyDj6eXE-OaLzw/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/6W0oDREKs7pQudQac9oCPLMHsXanEPtoRe8aXGl2HGAMa3FjQMTTgrWuHmcA86kI5K4=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPMEotBF9M94NcPoqJka7o7_WSwdJqVQUUmyDj6eXE-OaLzw/viewform?usp=sf_link>

NABS 2017 MENTORING PROGRAM<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPMEotBF9M94NcPoqJka7o7_WSwdJqVQUUmyDj6eXE-OaLzw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
docs.google.com
Mentor Application

Chelsea Peahl