[nabs-l] How To Learn MacBook Pro

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Tue Jun 6 19:24:55 UTC 2017

Hello, the person never replied to your message already, is giving you a great resource. But how to learn how to use your macBook, I would not mind working with you personally as I have a MacBook Pro. My services are free of charge I was I have to actually come out and show you gestures on how to use your Mac. So please contact me privately so we can figure out what you would like to learn about your Mac and what you would like to do on your Mac. Most of the gestures and keyboard commands are a little different than windows, so get ready for a little bit of the learning curve.
Joseph Hudson

Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com
I device support