[nabs-l] CABS is on Twitter!!

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:31:15 UTC 2017

Hello fellow students!

As you all know, outreach is a huge part of our movement, especially
within the student division. We don't generally stay students forever,
unfortunately. Besides that, we are always looking for new members and
the fresh energy, motivation, and perspectives they bring.

This is especially the case with the California Association of Blind
Students--we don't have nearly the membership that we should. A few
weeks ago, I shared a link to our Facebook page, which Matthew Gip and
I are both working on continuously. Now, thanks to Matthew's efforts,
CABS is on Twitter as well... Thanks, Matthew!

Once again, I'm reaching out to all of you to help spread the word
about our growing movement here in California. Please share this link
(and this email) with your blind friends and/or people who work with
blind students. Thanks in advance!

https://twitter.com/NFB_CABS

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
California Association of Blind Students, Webmaster
Stanford University, Class of 2021