[nabs-l] writing checks

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Mon Jun 12 02:32:08 UTC 2017

Yes, the independence market does sell check writing guys. I bought one last February.

Sometimes, the apartment complex has an app where you can pay your rent on there. Mine currently does and it is accessible. So if yours does, hopefully it is.

I also agree with the other information that has been provided to you on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone