[nabs-l] writing checks

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at mediacombb.net
Mon Jun 12 13:23:53 UTC 2017

I use so few checks anymore.  However, you can also use a program such as
quicken.  Checks for this purpose are a little more expensive.  However,
being able to write them myself was worth the difference to me.  The aph
also use to have a checkwriting program.  I don't know if they still do or
not.

Loren