[nabs-l] roommate wanted

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 04:54:23 UTC 2017

hello all, I hope that you are all doing well and, that you are having
a wonderful summer. as the subject says it all I am looking for a
roommate and, I might be coming to convention. unfortunately, my
sister Rebecca who is a federationist cannot attend since she is now
engaged and, also has a son who is one years old and, is too young to
travel and all. I would prefer a female roommate and a nonsmoker.  the
reason for theis last request is that I have a voucher from southwest
airlines which I got for not going to Wisconsin to visit my mom's
family and, due to personal reasons I didn't go so, I have this
voucher and, I need to use it by the end of September. if anyone of
you are interested please call me at 303-588-7725 or you can email me
at amieelsabo at gmail.com   please contact me of this asap so, I can
majke my fligjht reservations!   thanks, amy     p.s. I will be coming
from july 8-16th