[nabs-l] Vee Gaspa for 1ST Vice President.

Kathryn Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 17:54:23 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I know we're all busy gearing up for convention and its exciting, the many
seminars we'll be attending, friends we'll be seeing, and new friends we'll
make, but I didn't want to forget to mention how important  NABS elections
are at the annual NABS business meeting, while at national convention.

When thinking about who to vote for 1STPresident, please consider voting for
Vee Gaspa. I had the pleasure of meeting her last year, as she attended our
2016 NFB of Delaware state convention. She brought so much energy to our
convention, and she came with open arms, asking if she could do anything to
help.

I went to the NFB of New Jersey's state convention, and I got to see her in
more of a leading role, and she did a great job of leading the new Jersey
Association of Blind students. In fact, I actually learned from her, which
was an awesome experience.

Again, I strongly consider you to vote Vee Gaspa as 1ST President for NABS.

Thanks,

Kat Bottner

NFB of Delaware Affiliate President