[nabs-l] Only 5 Seats Left! Don't Miss Your Chance to Attend the Employment committees 1st Etiquette Dinner!

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 01:43:35 UTC 2017

Hello my federation family!

There are only 5 seats left for "Winning Them Over with Professionalism and Poise" the Etiquette Dinner presented by the NFB Employment Committee. Do not miss your chance to learn the tips and tricks of proper dining etiquette. All who attend are sure to leave more professional, more poised, and more polished than they entered.

The dinner will be held on July 10th at 5:30pm in the Cafe Osceola restaurant within the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando FL. To reserve your seat, simply complete the attached form and e-mail it to me at bobbipompey at gmail.com. You can also find the menu for the evening on the form.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, and I look forward to seeing your face in the crowd next month!

With love,

Bobbi A. L. Pompey, Member
Employment Committee
National Federation of the Blind
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin