[nabs-l] Support for Vee Gasper.

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 12:20:19 UTC 2017

lol

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Syed Rizvi via
NABS-L
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:33 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Syed Rizvi <syedrizvinfb at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Support for Vee Gasper.

Gasper?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 16, 2017, at 5:02 PM, Gaspa, Vee via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> Kaity, even though I have only known you a short while, since you became
President of the New Mexico Association of Blind Students, I have been able
to learn that you are a fabulous leader, and the Federation is lucky to have
you. I look forward to meeting you in Orlando and collaborating with you for
a long time to come!
> Best,
> Vee Gaspa

President. I took this position a short while ago,  and when I took the
position I had received the name of Vee Gasper.  She has been very helpful
in guiding me and a wonderful support for the New Mexico Association. I
believe that having her as vice president will only move the Federation and
the student division to a better and stronger position. She is one amazing
leader!

> New Mexico Association of Blind Students Division President: Kaity Ellis
> Phone: (575-694-4299
> Mailing Address:  PO Box 163 Deming New Mexico 88030 Live the life you
want!~ National Federation of the Blind.

NABS-L:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/vgaspa%40nfb.org
>
> Disclaimer

confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

> This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a
Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for
your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and
compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.
NABS-L:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/syedrizvinfb%40gmail.com