[nabs-l] Only 5 Seats Left! Don't Miss Your Chance to Attendthe Employment committees 1st Etiquette Dinner!

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 14:03:00 UTC 2017

Hi Bobbi and all,

I also had a question about this.  For those of us who will not
be able to attend this dinner, either because we won't be
attending convention or because people registered late, will the
discussions be recorded and/or live-streamed? I think that this
dinner is very important, especially for those of us who are
college students landing jobs in the future as well as living
independently.  So in my opinion, this event should absolutely
not just be limited to the probably very few attendees (compared
with how many in total are at convention, as well as those who
are not).  This is just my opinion of course, but I would still
truly appreciate if either the Etiquette dinner will be
livestreamed, or one of the attendees records the event.

I hope I made my proposal clear here.

Thanks for your time and enjoy your weekend,

Sami