[nabs-l] Bookshare Help Needed Please

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:24:13 UTC 2017

First, which web browser are you using. I recommend Mozilla Firefox, so
that's how I'm going to give these instructions.
1. When clicking download, you should be presented with an open or save
dialogue. Select the save radio button, then hit okay.
2. Hit control+J, which will open your library. This shows all recent
downloads from Firefox. You should see your book in there. Hit the
applications key, or shift+f10, and select open containing folder. there
you should find all of your downloads.

If you want help changing the folder where your files go, or having it
ask you where to save every time you download, please feel free to email
me.