[nabs-l] Bookshare Help Needed Please

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 04:49:15 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I have been an avid Bookshare user for quite a long time.
Previously, I always downloaded books onto my Braillenote Apex,
but in preparation for the security updates next week where
Bookshare will no longer support the Apex, I have been trying to
download them onto my computer (Dell Latitude, Windows 10, Jaws
18), and am running into some issues.
First, there is no confirmation of any kind that I have
downloaded the book, or any option for me to pick where I want
the book to go.
Also, once I download books, I can't find them on my computer.  I
have tried:
- Going to the "downloads" folder.  I can't find any of the books
in there.
- Doing a general search in the start menu of the book title
using the underline symbol in between words, which is how books
are saved, but I haven't been able to find them.
When I go into the my history section, the status of the books
show that they have downloaded.
Does anyone have any idea where my books could be going?
Thanks,
Vejas