[nabs-l] Experiences at LCB Brianna McDowell

Brianna's Email brinikki3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 21:02:54 UTC 2017

Hi everyone, my name is Brianna McDowell. I'm a blind college student from Georgia. I've just recently graduated from college with my associates degree in social work. I've decided to go ahead and start independence training at the Louisiana Center For the Blind. I'd like to know what experiences those of you who went had. What can I expect t? Also, I guess I'm a bit nervous because I'll be far away from home in an unfamiliar city. I'm from a small town in Georgia, and i've lost some of the orientation and mobility skills I learned in school.
Look forward to hearing from you Guys soon
Brianna