[nabs-l] Question About Audible

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:50:55 UTC 2017

You can read audible books onyour braille note apex.  Audible is a
paid service.  I pay for 2 credits per month for about $22 which gives
me 2 audio book credits per month.  Also, if you buy a book and find
out that you don't like, you have up to one year after you purchased
to return the book and get another credit.  I really enjoy audible a
lot.  They have a lot of great books.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson