[nabs-l] Just Wanted To Share

Vanna Song truewise.8614 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 06:43:43 UTC 2017

Good evening,

I just wanted to share some wonderful news. Yesterday afternoon, I
received an email from the University of Washington Henry M. Jackson
School of International Studies regarding their decision on my
application. My application had been selected for an offer of
admission to their MA in Southeast Asian Studies. I'm very happy and
proud. Now, I heard somewhere NABS has a chapter at the University of
Washington. I would appreciate it if someone could give me that
information.

Thanks
Vanna