[nabs-l] Just Wanted To Share

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 17:41:55 UTC 2017

Hi Vanna:

That's so exciting! Congratulations to you on this wonderful opportunity! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you embark on this new journey.

To answer your question, we do have a state student division in Washington, and its President is a student at UW. Her name is Hannah Werbel, and her email address is hwerbel at uw.edu. I hope you'll get in touch with her and get involved in the work of the Federation in Washington. Again, congratulations on your acceptance. I look forward !hearing about the great things you will do in the future.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone