[nabs-l] taking dance classes

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:39:46 UTC 2017

Hello Ahbee,

I think it is great that you want to expand on your dance skills by taking more dance classes provided that you can fit them into your schedule. However, it is possible you might have better luck receiving answers to your questions by posting them to the sports and recreation division email list.

You can find the sports and recreation email list by going to www.nfbnet.org and clicking on the join or drop email list link. This brings up a list of all of the NFBNet email lists. Simply click on the link for the sports and recreation link to sign up for this email list.

However, if you do not want to sign up for this email list simply to ask one question, perhaps you could simply contact the President of the sports and recreation division.  Perhaps she might be able to answer your questions or put you in touch with someone who can answer your questions. Her contact information is as follows:

Jessica Beecham
Program Director
WE Fit Wellness
1837 S. Nevada Ave
PMB 243
CO Springs, CO 80905
W           866-543-6808
C            615-497-0435
Jessica at wefitwellness.com
www.wefitwellness.com

Hopefully these resources can help you find the answers to your questions on the best way to take dance classes as a blind person.

Good luck,
Elizabeth