[nabs-l] taking dance classes

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:34:33 UTC 2017

Hi Ahbee, I do not have much expertise in dancing but I have learned
folk dancing in elementary school, did marching band, and swing
dancing in college.
In marching band and swing dancing, I would listen to the instruction
and perform it as I understood them. I then asked my friends to tell
me if I was doing it right or if I could correct any move. Since it
was a large group setting in both situations with only a few
instructors, it was impossible to get one-on-one attention at all
times. However, I had some friends who were also in the class that
wanted to help me. Occasionally I asked instructors for one-on-one
help, and they were happy to help me.

Hope you can fit dancing into your schedule.

Happy dancing!
--Miso