[nabs-l] Send messages to the Crafters list

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:36:00 UTC 2017

Hello Jessica,

If you go to www.nfbnet.org, and click on the link that says join or drop email lists, it will bring up a list of all the NFBNet email lists. If you click on the link for the crafter's division email list, it will tell you how you can send an email to this email list.

In addition, it should have stated how to send an email to the crafter's division email list in the email confirmation you received when you signed up to be a part of the crafter's division email list.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth