[nabs-l] FW: Analyzing Qualitative Data with Software

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 01:32:14 UTC 2017

Hello Elif,

Here is the post I found that was posted by Arielle Silverman in regards to analyzing qualitative data. Perhaps you might find this post to be helpful. However, if you are specifically looking to use a computer program to help you analyze your qualitative data, I would suggest contacting Cindy Bennett. I believe she would be able to suggest a computer program that would be the most accessible, and would most likely be able to help you figure out how to successfully use the computer program with a screen reader.

I hope this information helps you analyze the qualitative data for your research project.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth