[nabs-l] FW: Analyzing Qualitative Data with Software

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 02:27:00 UTC 2017

Hello Elizabeth,
Thank you very very much for digging into the list-serve archive, and
sharing it with me. It was really helpful.
I think I may go into coding by hand instead of trying bunch of
options. This post from Arielle encouraged me to do that.
I am still collecting data. I will try and see.
Have a great weekend.