[nabs-l] More Questions Regarding Qualified Readers

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 12 02:31:38 UTC 2017

Hello Jen,

Thank you for your encouragement to continue to learn alternative techniques as an older non-traditional student. I plan to continue to use and improve upon my Braille skills while completing the rest of my college classes. However, I personally do not know of anyone who has learned Braille as an older adult who is able to use it as a primary mode of communication in college level classes. Therefore, I feel as though I am simply being realistic regarding my own personal goals.

Thanks,
Elizabeth