[nabs-l] Uploading Files from iPhone

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Mon Mar 13 19:11:29 UTC 2017

Dropbox works well.  You will have to establish a free Dropbox account on a
main computer, and download the iOS Dropbox application.  You will login, on
iOS, through the Dropbox application.

You could also use iTunes to move files; however, I am less familiar with
this process.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838