[nabs-l] Uploading Files from iPhone

johnnie Jean duran johnniejduran at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 19:34:04 UTC 2017

Hi,
What you can do, is go online using safari, and create a dropbox
account. Then download the app, and sign in. Once you have done so,
open the book in mail, click share, and then click "import with
dropbox." Save it where you'd like, and then go to the safari website
(where you tysically upload the book), and select the choose a file
button. For the first time, dropbox will not appear in the menu, so
click more, and toggle the dropbox switch to on. From there, click
done, and select dropbox. Then, you can find the file, and select the
use/upload button. After that you should be good to go. The next time
you go to upload a file, dropbox should already appear in the menu
without having to select more.
Let me know if you have questions!

--
Ms. Johnnie Jean Duran
http://www.gofundme.com/jjd-grad-fund
Secretary
North Metro Chapter
http://www.facebook.com/northmetrochapter
&
Secretary
Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS)
http://www.facebook.com/cobs2014
http://www.twitter.com/cabslink
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado (NFBCO)
http://www.nfbco.org
11th Grade
John F. Kennedy High School
Denver, Colorado