[nabs-l] Reminder: Scholarships Available for Legally Blind Students, apply by April 15, 2017

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Mar 19 21:40:40 UTC 2017

The following reminder is being sent on behalf of Lori Anderson, the chair
of the NFB of Minnesota Scholarship Committee:

There is less than one month before the April 15 deadline to apply for a
scholarship from the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota. Legally
blind postsecondary students attending school full-time in Minnesota are
encouraged to apply.

Please download the application and all pertinent information at
http://www.nfbmn.org/students/scholarship.htm or use the attached document.
If possible, please fill out the application using the Microsoft Word
document and send it with the required documents to
Scholarships.nfbmn at gmail.com.  If it is necessary to submit the application
on paper, use the mailing address supplied with the application.

For help with the application process, please contact me:
Lori Anderson
Scholarship Committee Chair
National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
Scholarships.nfbmn at gmail.com
612-270-4381

*** A Note from our national office:  Thirty-one scholarships will be
awarded by the National Federation of the Blind.  The deadline for NFB
applications is March 31, 2017. Details are accessible from the main page of
the National Federation of the Blind website: https://www.nfb.org.