[nabs-l] Blind beach bods

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 03:50:01 UTC 2017

Nabsters!
You forget that the core of nabs is abs! With beach season right around the corner, let's start chiseling those six packs.
Next Sunday, March 26th, at 8 PM eastern, we will be having an info session catered to your fitness needs. Never stepped in a gym, or a seasoned athlete, I guarantee we'll help you reach your goals. Our guests will be blind body builder, Dylan Smith, and the beautiful blind skier and cycle list Evelyn Valdez. We will be covering everything from the awkwardness of navigating a new gym, to exercise and diet routines.
The call in number is: 605-475-6700;
and code: 786-9673.
I can already smell the sunscreen and hear those waves, make sure you're rocking that bod.
Yours truly,
   Syed Rizvi