[nabs-l] NABS Blog for March

Bryan Duarte (Student) Bryan.Duarte at asu.edu
Mon Mar 20 15:41:05 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS,

Attached is a link to this months blog post. It comes from Ana Martinez a current student at Louisiana Center for the Blind. In this article Ana shares with you her experience applying her skills learned at LCB to live the life she wants while participating in the festivities of Mardi Gras. Join with me in reading this story of taking the skills developed at one of our training centers, applying those skills, and ultimately being successful in living the life she wants!

If you have any questions please contact Bryan at bjduarte at asu.edu<mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu>

http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-blog-march-ana-martinez-mardi-gras

Bryan Duarte | software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
Alliance for Person-centered Accessible Technology IGERT Fellow
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President