[nabs-l] Blind Beach Bods

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 00:47:40 UTC 2017

What's Dillin's contact info?
You guys had a great call.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Syed Rizvi via
NABS-L
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2017 5:03 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Syed Rizvi <syedrizvinfb at gmail.com>
Subject: [nabs-l] Blind Beach Bods

Nabs don't forget!
Tonight we will uncover the secret to getting that bod you have always
wanted, and just in time with beach season right around the corner.
Don't miss body builder Dylan Hedler and triathlon champ Evelyn Valdez give
away their personal tips on how to shed those pounds and build that muscle.
We will start at 7 PM central. The call in number is 605-475-6700 and the
code is 786-9673.
Warm up, stretch, and carb load, because tonight should be wild.
Cordially,
   Syed Rizvi

Sent from my iPhone