[nabs-l] Voiceover Help Needed

Ka Li ka.yat.li at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 18:07:08 UTC 2017

Hi Kelsey,

Congratulations on being selected to do Peer TED Talks.

To use the router, put two fingers, for me I use my index and thumb, on
two points of the screen. It should look like you're about to turn a
knob. Then pivit both fingers clockwise or count-clockwise. You should
hear it switch from characters to words etc. One you have selected the
router option you want, use one finger, I use my index, to flick up or
down to adjust that particular setting. For example, if you turn it to
the speech rate, flicking up or down will increase/decrease the speech rate.

Hope this helps.

Ka Li