[nabs-l] Voiceover Help Needed

Jordan Scheffer jordaneve22 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:00:34 UTC 2017

Hi Kelsie,

My name is Jordan. This is wonderful that you've been selected to do peer
TED talks, and I hope you do amazingly when you present!

For me, in order to work therotor , place two fingers on the screen and
slowly trace one upwards or downwards, this will change the rotor's settings
and what functions it operates.