[nabs-l] Problem with Political analysis course

Tristan Torres tristan.torres09 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:44:43 UTC 2017

Hi all. I am currently taking a political science class (introduction to Political Analysis) to be exact. I’m running into a bit of difficulty with the course, as there’s a good deal of lower level math involved. The math itself isn’t the issue: it’s more of how the math is represented. There are a good number of instances in which one is supposed to draw line charts. I have been toying with the idea of using an excel spreadsheet to do this (in numbers, since I use a mac) can a blind person successfully draw line charts in numbers, and if so, how? All help would be greatly appreciated. Tristan