[nabs-l] Problem with Political analysis course

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:32:42 UTC 2017

I'm not familiar with Mac.  You may want to also ask this question on the "blindmath" list.
I know you can do it in excel and JAWS, but it can be tricky, depending on exactly what you are trying to do.
What is the purpose of the charts?  Are you expected to read them or just draw them or both? Are you expected to work with them or present them to someone or just get practice making them?  Do you need to make them accurate and precise or is it just about trends?
What methods have you tried so far and how have they worked out?  These are all things that may help us come up with better ideas for you.
Hopefully, someone can answer about Numbers in Mac though.

Sincerely,
Anna E Givens