[nabs-l] Tomorrow Night, Come, and be part of something great

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue May 2 04:05:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

I know it's been a very long while, and I apologize for the
inconvenience that my little disappearing act may have caused some
people. I can't access the conference line because I have T-Mobile, so
keep me posted! I heard that there stay be a new conference line at
some point, so I will definitely be back on the calls at that time
whenever my insane schedule allows for it. I am very excited about the
mentorship program, and I think it will be a wonderful opportunity for
both the inexperienced and the experienced. I wish I could
participate. However, I will be going to convention in a different
capacity, so I'll have to hear about it from other people.

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Associate Quality Assurance Engineer