[nabs-l] New email address plus a question

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 00:17:49 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I had to change my email
address from Verizon to Gmail, since the Verizon email service just
ran out of service last Sunday. So, my current email address is:
sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com.

Al, I was just curious about something. I am writing this email on my
Apex directly from Gmail (on the website), and, as you all know, POP
needs to be enabled in order to use my email directly in KeyMail. I
did manage to change the server from iMap to POP with my college
email, but my dad actually did it for me. I guess he must have gone
into the Gmail settings, but not exactly sure what he did. So, for
those who have an Apex and use Gmail accounts, how did you change it
to POP?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Sami