[nabs-l] New email address plus a question

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed May 3 00:55:05 UTC 2017

Hey hey,

Looks like I have great timing when it comes to returning from the
great beyond. I had this same issue for a good while when I got my
various Apexes. And I love technology and figuring stuff out, but I
won't leave you stranded on this one!

There is a link called account settings near the top of the Gmail
page. You will need to do this on a computer, and make sure the Gmail
page is in basic HTML view. It's way easier. The account settings link
appears next to a vertical bar that separates it from the help link,
which is next to a vertical bar that separates it from the sign out
link. It's right below all the links for "play" etc. From there, it's
pretty straightforward. If it's not in the "general" tab, there will
be some tab that's called something like "pop slash imap" or something
similar. You should probably skip down to the last heading by pressing
h a bunch of times. That's what I've found to be easiest. The tabs are
a bit below that last heading. At one point, they were links, and at
one point they were tabs, so I'm not sure what they are now. Either
way, find the one you're looking for and press enter on it. Check the
general settings first. That's what automatically appears when you go
into account settings. Then you'll find either a checkbox thing or
radio buttons or something similar that have pop and imap options. Get
to the one you want. I don't think there's a save button on that page,
but look for one just in case.

I haven't done this for a while, so let me know if you get stuck and
need more help!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Associate Quality Assurance Engineer