[nabs-l] looking for roommates

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 03:34:06 UTC 2017

Hi friend, I recommend signing up for the nfb of washington list and their student list and whatever else they have and posting on there.  Additionally,  i highly recommend contacting the school and asking them how to find a roommate  through the school.  They should definitely have some resources. Then also you can look on things like roommates.com or whatever that is, although I don't have experience with that, but craigslist can be good too.
Hope that helps.

Love,
Anna

Anna E Givens