[nabs-l] looking for roommates

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat May 6 04:34:14 UTC 2017

Hi Ana,

Below is information about the Portland Central Chapter of the NFB of Oregon. I’m sure you could contact Tracy Boyd, the chapter President. If her email link doesn’t work there is a chapter email list which you could probably join. Here is that link: http://nfb-oregon.org/mailman/listinfo/portland-central-chapter_nfb-oregon.org <http://nfb-oregon.org/mailman/listinfo/portland-central-chapter_nfb-oregon.org>

I know some the chapter members and they are a great bunch of people. I work with many blind college students up in Seattle so I know what a challenge it can be to find living arrangements when you are attending a school without dorms.

Also, here is a link to the NFB of Oregon scholarship program: http://nfb-oregon.org/home/nfb_of_oregon_scholarship_program.php <http://nfb-oregon.org/home/nfb_of_oregon_scholarship_program.php>

I have also cc’d NFB of Oregon President Carla McQuillan.

I wish you all the best,

Marci Carpenter, President
NFB of Washington
mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>