[nabs-l] Braillenote Touch question

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat May 6 21:09:41 UTC 2017

Hi all,

KeyWord is an external application, separate from anything that
remotely deals with Internet. Just like you can use MS Word on a
laptop without being connected to any kind of Internet, you can also
use KeyWord without being connected to Internet. You'll do wonderfully
on your speech. Good luck!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Associate Quality Assurance Engineer