[nabs-l] Braillenote Touch question

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Sat May 6 21:15:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,
    Thank you for the quick responses. I am going to be giving a speech at an event hosted by an organization that helps young blind children learn to be successful. I will be talking about my experiences with early intervention, as well as other things I want parents to know. I am really excited!
Sincerely,
Mikayla