[nabs-l] NABS silent auction

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Thu May 11 19:56:51 UTC 2017

Greetings our fellow federationists,

The NABS board would like to announce a silent auction we are holding. The items being auctioned are a set of 4 tickets to Sea World. The auction will run the entire month of May and each week the current high bid will be posted on our social media sites. To enter the bid you can follow the provided link, complete the form with your name, contact information, and bid. As we prepare to meet in Orlando for another fantastic National Convention we hope you will add a relaxing trip to Sea World to your time in Florida. Thank you and good luck.

Follow this link to enter your bid:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeydCbAZiMMfFPiEMymuJC3862OAyr6w258493r0LE3JNYQYw/viewform?usp=sf_link <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeydCbAZiMMfFPiEMymuJC3862OAyr6w258493r0LE3JNYQYw/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Bryan Duarte | software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
Alliance for Person-centered Accessible Technology IGERT Fellow
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President