[nabs-l] Herbelists?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat May 13 01:55:14 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I'm looking for a blind herbelist to contact. I'm looking into studdying herbelism myself and I'd like to pick the brain of one to learn more about what it's like for a blind herbelist. I got wind of one on the hortorculture list but they have gone into the woodwork and I never got wind that they came back out of the woodwork. Does anyone know of a blind herbelist that I could contact? Thank you!!!

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone Se.