[nabs-l] 50th Anniversary Committee

Shannon Cantan shannoncantan.nfb at gmail.com
Sat May 13 17:48:44 UTC 2017

Aloha students,

I hope finals are done, and you are gearing up for a fun and eventful Summer.  Part of this Summer will of course include National Convention where the festivities will be memorable.

Naturally, in making our events run smoothly we will need your help!,  the 50th Anniversary Committee will be meeting tomorrow, Sunday May 14 at 9PM Eastern.
 We will discuss everything NABS 50th Anniversary, so please join us with your ideas.

The new conference number is (712) 770-5197
Access code 265669

Mahalo, and I will see you tomorrow.

Shannon KS Cantan