[nabs-l] JAWS

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue May 16 22:51:54 UTC 2017

I was going to comment on that too. You are not clueless without sighted
help. I use narrator to rescue me from jaws "conking out" e.g: crashing.
Sometimes you either do need to use the task manager however or restart
depending on which part of jaws crashed. But if you can alt-tab and
reboot jaws with narrator you should be fine. Also setting up a hotkey
like ctrl+alt+j might be useful.
HTH,